Saturday, October 20, 2007

amazed...

Well apparently I am doing amazing. I have been in the hospital for 17 days now, and I am day +10 post transplant. Besides a few minor issues, couple fevers, a rash on my legs, headaches, and 2 days of minor backaches this has been *knock on wood* rather easy. I threw up a few times from the chemo, but it wasn't long last lasting, and as soon as I did it I felt better. I know I'm not out of the woods by any means, I mean my white blood count is still only 0.9, but my doctors are impressed and are already saying I could come home mid next week baring any further complications!! Crazy. God has really been watching over me during this. Here I've been waiting for the other shoe to drop basically, and I'm beginning to think that I may actually get through this without any crazy complications! Hope... I think that's what they call it. I almost forgot what it felt like. But I think I could get the hang of it.:) Thank you for your prayers and well wishes.

lucky girl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi... Great to see you are still hanging in there and doing well. I haven't been visiting you for a while because Blogspot's been blocked here for about half a year, I think it's just been unblocked recently (Great Fire Wall bah!)... Anyway, nice to see your new posts. Best Wishes!

Jenbuster said...

I'm so happy to see that the transplant has gone well! Hoping that the trip continues to go smoothly! Thanks for updating.